Monday, November 28, 2011

ME, MYSELF, & I

So I am always trying to find myself and my purpose in life. As I was on my mission I came across a app on my iphone. The name of the app is iLife Coach. I don't think that here in nowhere land there are any life coaches so this app is the next best thing. It is $1.99 and worth every penny. The one thing so far that I don't like, is the fact that there is not continuous information. I have read everything on the app and now I want some new information. This is like a teaser. Other than that I like the information that is there. It was very helpful. I have now decided to find a life coach that will work with me long distance. On another note I  still have not found the I heart Matte palette by Wet n Wild. I did find the Revlon lip butters. I will be posting a review on those soon! I was not able to get all of the shades but I have a good selection! Until next time. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment