Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Possible Pink 4 Friday Dupe


While I was out today exchanging a nail polish at Walgreen's I found a Revlon lipstick that might be a dupe for MAC's Pink 4 Friday lipstick. I do not have the Pink 4 Friday yet so I can not do a side by side comparison. If you have it please go out and get Revlon's Stormy Pink lipstick and compare the two. Stormy Pink is a matte lipstick and comparing it to photos of Pink 4 Friday they look similar. If it is not a dupe it is still a very pretty pink lipstick anyway and you should try it. I also got a gorgeous matte peach called Smoked Peach from Revlon while I was at Walgreen's. Right now they are on sale buy one get the second for 50% off. That was a plus, so tomorrow I am going to go back and purchase another Stormy Pink because I absolutely love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment